The adaptive climbing initiative is an invitation to all of us – adaptive athletes, recreational climbers, climbing facilitators, gym staff, and volunteers – to rethink what is possible.
Open Enrollment programs allow interested individuals and small groups to attend an Adaptive Climbing Initiative course at a host facility. These opportunities are perfect for guides, students, climbing facilitators, recreational climbers, and anyone interested in adaptive climbing.
In 2018 we be facilitating ACI courses at the following locations:
LifeTime Fitness | San Antonio, TX – March 9-10, 2018
Stowe Rocks | Stowe, VT – March 13-14, 2018
projectROCK | Ft. Lauderdale, FL – April 14-15, 2018
Vertical Endeavors | Minneapolis, MN – Apr 26-27, 2018
Sanctuary Rock Gym | Monterey, CA – May 3-4, 2018
Climb Up | Oklahoma City, OK – May 4-5, 2018
Towson University | Towson, MD – May 5-6, 2018
Eagle Mount Therapeutic Recreation | Great Falls, MT – May 11-12, 2018
- Vertical World | Seattle, WA – July 28-29, 2018
- Cliffs of Id | Culver City, CA – August 17-18, 2018
- Planet Granite | Belmont, CA – October 25, 2018 Register Here
- The Studio | San Jose, CA – October 26-27, 2018 Register Here
- Loyola University | Chicago, IL – November 10-11, 2018 Register Here
- Midwest Climbing Academy | Minneapolis, MN – DATES TBD
… AND MORE!
Interested in attending an Adaptive Climbing Initiative Course? Complete the form below and we’ll notify you if registration opens in your area.