The adaptive climbing initiative is an invitation to all of us – adaptive athletes, recreational climbers, climbing facilitators, gym staff, and volunteers – to rethink what is possible.
Open Enrollment programs allow interested individuals and small groups to attend an Adaptive Climbing Initiative course at a host facility. These opportunities are perfect for guides, students, climbing facilitators, recreational climbers, and anyone interested in adaptive climbing.
In 2017 we will be facilitating trainings at the following locations:
- Sioux City Recreation Center | Sioux City, IOWA – April 22-23, 2017
- Bliss Climbing | Wichita, KANSAS – April 24, 2017
- Earth Treks | Crystal City, VIRGINIA – May 6-7, 2017
- University of Maryland | College Park, MARYLAND – May 8, 2017
- Climbing Wall Summit | Boulder, COLORADO – May 17-18, 2017*
- Diablo Rock Gym | Concord, CALIFORNIA – June 3-4, 2017
- First Ascent | Chicago, ILLINOIS – August 12-13,2017
- Central Rock Gym | Boston, MASSACHUSETTS – Dates TBD
- Planet Granite | San Francisco, CALIFORNIA – Dates TBD
*This is an open enrollment course. Please sign up via Climbing Wall Summit website.