- As with any physically demanding event, we recommend you check with your physician before registering if you are unsure if it is a good fit for you.
- Due to the popularity of our events and with registration spots limited, we request that you only register if you are sure your schedule accommodates being available for the entire program. We don’t want any spots to go unused!
- All routes will be set by the guides and trip leaders.
- We encourage climbers to bring their own personal gear if possible (harness, rock climbing shoes, helmet, camping gear if the trip requires it, etc)
- Specialty adaptive gear and ropes will be provided by Paradox Sports.
- The climbing portions of all trips are strictly alcohol and drug free – no exceptions!
- We will send out a full packing list, schedule, what to expect, etc weeks before the trip. If you have urgent questions before that, please let us know!
- Completing the registration does not guarantee your spot on the trip. Paradox staff will be in touch after you register to verify your information and confirm your registration.
- Everyone will be required to sign our trip waiver
SCHOLARSHIP / FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE INFORMATION:
- As a nonprofit organization, all of our programs are subsidized by our generous donors. We strive to make our programs financially accessible for all.
- Each Paradox program registration fee is priced well below the actual cost of providing these experiences.
- We recognize that for some individuals, even these subsidized fees may present a financial challenge, and we are ready to work with those people to help make Paradox programming a possibility.
- In partnership with Red One Medical Devices, Paradox offers scholarship funding for our veterans. Learn more about veteran scholarships here.
- If you cannot afford the registration fee we encourage you to help us recruit donors to support the trip! Each trip registration page has an option to donate directly to that trip, and we can apply those funds for scholarships.
- You may also fill out an application for additional financial assistance.
- The funds we have available for additional financial assistance varies over time and is not guaranteed.
- Financial assistance is assigned based on financial need only.
- We are committed to helping people with disabilities from diverse financial backgrounds participate in Paradox programs!
We have a cancellation policy to ensure the max number of climbers can attend and spots do not go unused.
If you cancel:
- 2 weeks or more before the event, you will receive a full refund of your registration fees unless costs were incurred by Paradox Sports. In that case, we may retain 10% of your registration fee.
- Less than 2 weeks before the event and we cannot fill your spot, you will be charged 50% of the registration fee.
- Without notice (no-show) your registration fee is non-refundable and we will retain the full fee.
For cancellations due to emergency situations and special cases, please contact us to discuss options and we will work with you for the best solution.
Not sure which trip is right for you? Take a minute to fill out this questionaire and we will be glad to help!