2018 Red River Gorge Trip is sponsored by:
*NOTE: This trip is currently at capacity, however often times someone has to drop out of a trip lat minute and spots open up for both participants and volunteers to join! Please sign up here for the waitlist and we will be in touch if a spot becomes available.
Come join us for a weekend of adaptive climbing at one of the most popular climbing meccas east of the Mississippi – the Red River Gorge! Torrent Falls, the private crag we are using, has climbs from 5.5 to 5.12 – there’s something for everyone! We will go over the basics of climbing and how to move well over rock tailored for various physical disabilities. The weekend features two days of climbing, connecting with other climbers and improving technical skills. We are excited to be working with the Indy Adaptive Climbing Club and others for this unforgettable event! A huge thank you to Dr. Bob Matheny for hosting us for another year of Paradox at the Red.
Spots are limited and all applications are due by 4/1/2018.
- Friday afternoon: Arrival and meet the crew, welcome dinner
- Saturday: Full day of climbing, followed by dinner at Miguel’s
- Sunday: Half Day of climbing, wrap up and leave by 2pm
Registration Fee: $200
Applications will be accepted until April 1st. Applicants will be notified the week of 4/2/2018 of their eligibility.
- Climbing guides, instruction, gear, meals and lodging are all included in the registration fee.
- Participants are responsible for their transportation to and from the Red River Gorge as well as during the weekend. Paradox can help connect you with rideshare options.
For more general information and policies about Paradox Sports Trips, please see our general info page here.