We provide the following to help with outreach:
1. We will provide a front window or front desk sticker/signage to communicate you are part of the Adaptive Climbing Initiative.
2. We will provide digital artwork and copy you may use on your website to communicate you are part of the Adaptive Climbing Initiative.
3. The Adaptive Climbing Initiative will be promoted by The North Face. Gyms that are part of the Adaptive Climbing Initiative will appear on The North Face’s website at thenorthface.com/paradoxsports. Opportunities to appear on The North Face’s social media channel – including Facebook and Instagram – may also be available.
4. Gyms participating in the Adaptive Climbing Initiative will appear on the Paradox Sports website and we will refer adaptive climbers and potential volunteers to your facility. Participating facilities will also appear on our interactive location map with your website and contact information.
5. We are working with a leading public relations firm and are continuously looking for local outreach opportunities in your area. We hope that local media coverage in your region will help communicate your efforts in adaptive climbing.