Join our annual adaptive climbing weekend at the world famous Gunks in New York!
September 29, 2017 – October 1, 2017
This is colorful fall weekend of climbing at one of America’s greatest climbing areas – the “Gunks” – that you don’t want to miss! The weekend features two days of climbing, camping under the stars, great food and even better community!The weekend also includes lodging at our gracious hosts, the Treadway’s home in nearby New Paltz. The Treadways have a large and beautiful property where you can camp and connect with your fellow climbers.
All experience levels and abilities welcome!
$175 $135 before 8/4
**PLEASE NOTE: This itinerary and dates are subject to change, a finalized schedule will be emailed to you before the trip.**
- 4 PM: Arrive at the Treadways, set up camp
- 6 PM: Group dinner
- 8 PM: Campfire, meet & greet
- 9 AM – 4 PM: Full Day Adaptive Climbing Clinic at Mohonk Reserve Team breakfast provided before & lunch provided at the crag.
- 4 PM – 6 PM Free time
- 6 PM: Dinner TBD
- 8 PM: Paradox Annual Event at Rock and Snow, New Paltz
- 9 AM – 2 PM: Half day Adaptive Climbing Clinic at Mohonk Reserve Team breakfast provided & lunch provided at the crag.
- 3 PM: Pack up and Depart